Collins Physical Therapy Institute is currently seeking qualified physical therapy candidate to join our dynamic team and be remarkable with us. As a Collins PTI physical therapist/assistant you will work in a friendly and encouraging environment to help you provide the highest quality of care. You will be responsible for patient-centered outpatient treatment including the development of an individualized plan of care and treat patients through all phases of physical therapy. We emphasize compassionate and high-quality care through a comprehensive, thorough, and customized physical therapy regimen resulting in remarkable outcomes.
1. Ensure every patient receives a thorough, comprehensive and customized physical therapy regimen, while receiving a unique experience.
2. Provide a written and hands-on evaluation and immediate treatment of incoming patient conditions to determine appropriate physical treatment programs. Consult with clinic director or referring physicians regarding diagnosis.
3. Ensure fluid treatment progression via ongoing scheduling of patients.
4. Develop and implement physical therapy treatment programs based on each patient's particular needs.
5. Assist patients with all phases of physical therapy treatment and techniques.
6. Discuss treatment with patients and record patient conditions and responses to treatments in patient’s medical record after each visit.
7. Complete daily patient care notes, progress notes, discharge notes and other required forms as requested by treating physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies.
8. Consult with clinic director or referring physicians regarding patient diagnosis and communicate changes via progress notes.
9. Provide continuous communication with referring physicians and physical therapy assistants regarding patient therapy and equipment.
10. Operate and apply knowledge of standard physical therapy equipment.
11. Maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees.
12. Comply with Collins PTI standards of operations and adhere to Collins PTI’s core values.
Physical Therapists report directly to the Clinic Director.
Masters/Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program. Current PT Licensure or eligibility to test for PT license required, CPR certification.
No experience required; new graduates are welcome to apply